What have been some highlights so far?
* Carousels; age-old canons; public telephones (apparently there are only so many times one can pick up and hang up a receiver); railings of absolutely any kind; playground swings and slides – you should see me slide down a slide all by myself; birds, dogs and squirrels; getting to sit on Mummy’s and Daddy’s laps when travelling in planes, trains, taxis and buses (I’m thinking seatbelts are overrated); wind, the colder and stronger it is, the better.
What is the first thing you do when you arrive in a new hotel room?
* Head straight for the telephones and any bins, though once ‘diverted’ I’ll pull on my necklaces to let Mummy know I’m up for a splish, splash in the bath.
Do you have any quirky travel habits? Care to share?
* At the end of a flight or train/bus journey I like to take the time to wave and/or smile at each and every exiting passenger before making a move. Why rush? What’s another 10 minutes or so?
* From time to time if the mood strikes, I like to draw on my left hand, oh, and sometimes on my forehead.
Where did you take your first independent steps?
* New York (hey, that rhymes with ‘walk’!)
Do you have any fun questions for us? Just send them through as a ‘comment’ or via direct email and we’ll do our best to answer them.